This was our first time at the Northern Indiana Pet Expo, presented by the Allen County SPCA.
What stands out most about our visit? How NICE everyone is in Fort Wayne! Not sure if it’s the healthy country air or beautiful blue skies.
But we have never felt so welcome – at the Expo – and in Fort Wayne in general.
- In traffic – people actually let you go first!
- At the lovely Allen County War Memorial Coliseum – where the parking lot attendants are happy to see you!
- At the fabulous CASA restaurant across Parnell Street from the Coliseum – best food and service ever! (To anyone going to Fort Wayne – I highly recommend!)
- At shopping centers – where strangers actually say hello!
- At the local Tuesday Morning where we went for gifts to take home – they called Michigan stores for us!
- And, of course, at the Northern Indiana Pet Expo — where fellow pet lovers stopped at our booth to just say hello or to go home with some of our whimsical NOOTERS Club® apparel!
What is so special about the people of Fort Wayne? Jessica Henry of the Allen County SPCA said it’s good old fashioned “Hoosier Hospitality.”
All I know is that I went home with a smile on my face and feeling like I had just spent a weekend surrounded by good friends.
I simply can’t wait to go back!